Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the delivery of ITS projects from project estimating and bidding through final project acceptance. The ITS PM will work with a project engineer to coordinate and oversee all technical submittals and installation/integration activities. The ITS PM will also work with and direct ITS Field Technicians to ensure that they are properly equipped with plans, equipment and tools.
This position will work out of Integral Blue’s Auburn Hills, Michigan office with remote work flexibility.
Integral Blue is open to considering applicants of all experience levels for this position.
Integral Blue, LLC provides a competitive employment package including:
- Competitive wage compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision group benefits coverage options
- Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospitalization, and Accident coverage options
- Company paid Basic Life \ AD&D and Long Term Disability coverages
- Supplemental Life \ AD&D insurance options
- 401k with match of 50% up to 6% of annual income
- Education assistance – $5,250 annually
- Cellular Phone – $100 annually
- Safety Boot Reimbursement – $200
- Employee Referral Incentive – $1,200
- Perform proposal/plan “take-offs” and specification review for project bid estimate
- Developing bids estimates and proposals with a detailed scope of work.
- Develop a project schedule
- Technical proposal development
- Develop and/or review bill of materials for different technical project components
- Work with the project engineer to create and track tasks and project milestones
- Manage project budgets
- Work with project engineer to ensure the successful delivery of engineering deliverables.
- Successfully communicate project scope and requirements to subcontractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Communicate with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Work with IB purchasing department to procure material.
- Attend project meetings
- Scheduling work for engineering staff and field technicians.
- Coordinating with inspectors of when field work is scheduled.
- Developing Request for Information (RFIs) to clarify project scope.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical ability.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
Qualifications Desired but Not Required
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bicsi Certifications
- Fiber Certifications
- Wireless Certifications
- Networking, IP, or Cybersecurity Certifications
- Any existing knowledge, skills, or abilities related to Intelligent Transportation Systems, video display systems, IT networks, connect vehicle technology, traffic signal networks, or backhaul communications such as wireless and fiber optics.
Health and Safety
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to grow and foster a culture of safety by upholding standards and best practices of safety in the workplace.
- Commit to putting safety first in all aspects of work.
- Report all safety concerns, incidents and near misses.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s core values.
- Participate in all initiatives supporting the company’s core values.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Occasional state-wide travel.
- Possible out of state travel.
- Regular travel to and from Integral Blue’s Corporate Office in Auburn Hills, MI when not working remote.
Integral Blue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer