The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for managing the flow of material to and from IB’s warehouses. This position will require collaboration directly with management, field technicians, project managers, engineering staff, and customers/clients. Effective communication skills and being highly organized is imperative. The Warehouse Associate position requires an understanding of all products in inventory and the functionality of the products; this knowledge will be obtained through on the job training and self-lead research. This position will work out of IB’s Corporate Office in Madison Heights, MI.
Integral Blue, LLC provides a competitive employment package including:
• Competitive wage compensation
• Paid Time Off
• Paid holidays
• Health, dental, vision group benefits options
• Short Term Disability option
• Company-paid Basic Life \ AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverages
• Supplemental Life \ AD&D insurance options
• 401k with a match of 50% up to 6% of annual income
• Education assistance
- Must have 3 to 5 years prior work experience managing inventory and order reconciliation.
- Prior hands-on work experience with managing stock control and reconciling with warehouse management software and databases.
- Experience setting up the layout and ensuring efficient warehouse space utilization for material and equipment.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Walk, bend, and lift, up to 50 pounds.
- Must be computer proficient and have experience with Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Must be available to work overtime and some weekends (as needed).
- Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Certificate.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and background checks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Conduct physical counts of products and reconcile with data to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure that the company’s physical assets (buildings, equipment, inventory, etc.) are properly organized, controlled, maintained, protected, and utilized.
- Demonstrate a proficient working knowledge of shipping and receiving processes and software.
- Utilize inventory tracking system, with the overall purpose of minimizing or eliminating waste losses (time and/or material) due to inventory management errors.
- Promote and adhere to continuous improvement efforts i.e. provide accurate reporting, and utilizing inventory data.
- Ensure productivity, safety, and quality goals are achieved through a process of continuous process improvement.
- Work with management to develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators to monitor the overall inventory process and to identify and address potential issues.
- Conduct field vehicle inventory audits.
- Direct salvage of damaged materials.
- Occasionally travel in a company vehicle during the workday to conduct inventory audits at various facilities.
- Regularly travel in a company vehicle during the workday to deliver parts to field technicians.
- Develop and maintain positive employee, customer, and cross-functional team relations.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications desired but not required
- CDL Class C certification
- Associates degree
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, or related field
- Hands-on experience with TRXio inventory management software
Health and Safety
- Must be able to constantly walk, bend, and regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to carry and climb ladders at various heights.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to grow and foster a culture of safety by upholding standards and best practices of safety in the workplace.
- Commit to putting safety first in all aspects of work.
- Report all safety concerns, incidents, and near misses.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s core values.
- Participate in all initiatives supporting the company’s core values.
- Occasional day trips are required across Michigan’s lower peninsula.
- Occasional overnight trips required to Michigan’s upper peninsula.
- Possible out of state travel.
Integral Blue is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer